Sunday, October 2, 2011

AQ - "Asked Questions"

ASKED QUESTIONS1

How do you select the foods you review on here?

As this is a scientific endeavor, I employ a very careful, three step process in this determination. (1) Am I eating food? (2) Do I have red pepper handy? (3) Exercising whimsy, arbitrariness, and caprice, do I feel like making a blog post of my snack/meal? Application of this three step process is much easier than it sounds.

Why don't you do something besides pouring red pepper flakes on the food (e.g., bake it in, grind it up)?

Laziness.

Isn't the occasional us of the royal "we" a bit, uh, ridiculous?

Yes. But isn't the whole existence of this blog a bit, uh, ridiculous?

1 These questions have not been asked frequently. Or even occasionally. Some may never have been asked at all, apart from where I've typed them in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment